The sacrificial leg is the perfect solution for repairing damaged frames with the minimum amount of disruption and cost. Independently tested by the Department of Civil and Structural Engineering at Sheffield University, the sacrificial leg meets all SEMA code requirements.
In 90% of pallet racking damage cases, the damage is usually restricted to the first 800mm of the front upright. The unique sacrificial leg is the perfect solution for repairing damaged frames with the minimum amount of disruption and cost.
- Tried, tested and safe. Developed by RediRack in 1988 and independently tested, the sacrificial leg is used in some of the busiest warehouse in the UK.
- A factory fitted option, the sacrificial leg replaces the low-level leg on the frame front upright where most damage occurs.
- Replacement legs are economical and can be kept on-site, therefore no external travelling time or labour costs are incurred.
- Ease of repair encourages operators to deal with damaged frames quickly, creating a safer working environment.
- No need to off load your racking to carry out repairs, no disruption while the repair is completed and there would be no need for the use of a scissor lift or forklift.