If so your forklift may be ready to retire….
SIGNS THAT IT IS TIME TO CHANGE
- Your average monthly maintenance cost exceed the monthly payment for a new forklift.
- You spend more than 10% of the forklift’s purchase price on yearly maintenance.
- The annual maintenance spend exceeds the forklift’s resale value.
If any of the above apply to your organisation, then your forklift has passed it’s economic life and the time has come to contact CAM.
WHAT TO DO WITH THE OLD TRUCK
Just because your forklift has passed its economic life, it does not mean you will no longer be able to get anything out of it.
- Trade it in: Whether it is the full truck or just the parts, let us give your forklift a second life and benefit from a cheaper hire rate or cost saving from your purchase price.
- Keep it as a spare: It may be an option, space permitting, to keep it available instead of renting an extra one for those extra busy periods.
RENT RELIABILITY WITH CAM
- An initial site survey evaluates your requirements.
- Tailored solution: We’ll advise you of the best possible solution for your operation.
- Fully maintained equipment: No surprise maintenance costs.
- Payment periods to suit you
- Known monthly cost: For ease of budgeting
- Off-balance sheet finance
- Reconditioned Packages: Why not trade your forklift in for a new model? Our reconditioned packages give you the option of silver, gold & platinum, so you can find the perfect solution for your requirements.
- Forklift Finance: We have a variation of financial packages available. Benefit from owning the truck instead, with a repayment plan that suits you.
- Full Refurbishment: Got a sentimental attachment to your old forklift? Let us refurbish it to the standard of your choice and budget.